
Yesterday evening, me & KMHD went to Hot Springs and dined at Rolando's. Then we engaged in some retail therapy. She scored a Le Creuset French oven & I scored a Le Sportsac weekend bag designed by Stella McCartney; both items were purchased at massive discount prices. In order to justify the big bucks spent, we will henceforth refer to these items as investments. I don't know what I'm doing spending all of this cash, we're trying to save some to buy a house!
This evening we are having a Thai potluck @ Collin's. I've got this great spicy curry noodle soup AND this fried banana dessert thing that I will be sharing with the people. There has got to be photos, I know. It will be so good to see friends! It's been a minute.
We have no plans this weekend as our plans to hang out with my mum fell through. I think we're gonna do something crazy like hang around the house and do things there. The bummer part about this weekend is all of the rain we're supposed to have. But, maybe it'll make for some proper Saturday sleeping-in.
Word on the street is that the space on Victory Street is a go. I guess I need to speak with the fellas to see if there is still room for me on the lease and in the building. I hope so, I need a hefty project. I want to learn how to make real soap (anyone else want in on this venture?), bake, and have dinner parties as our house is too little. I have flirted with the idea of playing music again, too. Hee.
[Yay, the boss just left for the day!]
1 comment:
Investments to leave to... I need to work on that. (I don't mean having children.)
Post a Comment